Our world is complex.
We are bombarded with information. We have more tasks than we can complete each day. And we find it hard to switch off – even waking at 2am with a head full of stuff.
That’s why you need a to-do list that works!
A killer to-do list can reduce stress, increase creativity and help you clarify everything that’s on your plate.
Learn the four habits of the List Assassin® — Capture, Organise, Review and Do — to cut through even the most dangerous of workloads!
Key content areas:
Habit 1 Capture:
- Write down every action that has your attention in real time (clear your head and don’t miss an idea)
Habit 2 Organise:
- Understand projects and tasks, then make your list ‘tick-able’ by using the Next-Action Format
Habit 3 Review:
- Review your list each week to keep it current; make weekly planning a habit (same time and place)
Habit 4 Do:
- Use your list each day to shape what you do
- Find a to-do app or technology solution that compliments the way you work.
Spacemakers® is not affiliated with, endorsed by or replicating training provided by the David Allen Company (GTD and Getting Things Done are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company).