“If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster” (Steven Covey).
Most people find it hard to stop for long enough to identify their priorities. Once they do, it’s hard to translate those priorities into what they actually do each day.
Priority Samurai is about knowing and working on your priorities – each day, each week and each year.
Sign up to our next course and get working on what matters most.
Key content areas
- Overview – understand the disconnect between our priorities and what we actually do each day.
- Think big each year – prioritise space to dream big and to identify annual goals
- Focus each week – the power of the weekly perspective for prioritisation
- Break annual goals down into projects and doable tasks
- Review and schedule your ‘big rocks’ each week
- Flex each day – start or end each day by selecting your 3 most important tasks
- Life plan – stories to encourage action if you want to pursue a life plan in the future