“I sometimes feel like my emails are out of control”
“More and more of my time is spent on email and it’s one of the biggest stressors in my working life”
Email has become the dominant form of communication in most workplaces. Increasingly people report that their inboxes are out of control. If this is you, a clear plan is essential to manage this endless stream of information in a timely, efficient and stress-free way.
This practical course will transform the way you work by helping you to understand, organise and process your inbox. Our road tested email practices can be applied as soon as you return to the workplace to help you get your inbox to zero everyday!
Key content areas
- Overview – what is an inbox, what is its purpose and why does it often get out of control?
- Organise – create categories to process every type of email quickly
- Practices – four simple processing rules to help get your inbox to zero everyday
- Barriers – practical ways to start (even if your inbox is overflowing)
- Action – self-commitments to ensure it happens today!
NOTE: This is NOT a Microsoft Outlook training course, but an interactive workshop to help you shift your email and time management habits… forever!